- Karen Falkenspence is acting as an intuitive energy facilitator and guide. As such, she offers no medically authoritative advice, diagnoses or medical treatments.
- It is each client’s responsibility to seek medical advice from a physician on any symptoms they are going through if they feel it is warranted.
- The client is fully responsible for ensuring that the sessions they receive from Karen Falkenspence are compatible with their current medical state.
- The client agrees to take full responsibility for their own physical, mental and emotional health and well-being. As such, it is the client’s responsibility to decide what information, suggestions, and guidance resonates with their soul and being before acting on the information presented, and to consult with a trained medical practitioner or other advisor before acting, if the client feels it to be necessary.
- The client assumes sole responsibility for their own health and for the results of any sessions provided by Karen Falkenspence that may affect their health in any way.
- Sessions provided by Karen Falkenspence will not replace conventional medical diagnosis or treatment. The client will continue taking medication prescribed by a licensed medical physician and will continue to follow his/her instructions.
- The client understand that it is recommended that they see a licensed physician or licensed healthcare professional for any physical or psychological ailment they may have.
- With intuitive energy work and guidance there can be no guarantees of outcome as it is the client’s state of being that dictates what the outcome will be. The intuitive energy work and guidance given by Karen Falkenspence is intended to support a person’s highest good and the highest good of all and therefore outcomes may not reflect what the client initially expects. Therefore, Karen Falkenspence can offer the client no promises, warranties, assurances of the success of any particular outcome of any of the guidance and intuitive insights given or from the energy work itself.
- The client agrees to hold Karen Falkenspence free and harmless from any liability, demands, claims, suits for damages for any injury or complications whatever, save negligence, that may result from such intuitive guidance and or energy work and from any adverse reaction the client may have to the energy work, or to any intuitive recommendation.
- All information received by the client from Karen Falkenspence is accepted with full knowledge that any action taken by the client as a result of the information received is the client’s complete responsibility.
- The client is of sound mind, and not under any mind-altering drugs and understands and agrees with the above information.
Your contact information is safe with us. We will never sell or share your information. We hate spam too!
Your personal information is safe and secure with us.
Our business grows by word of mouth. When we receive positive comments and testimonials that we would like to share on our website, we will always ensure to have your consent before doing so.
For each visit to our website, our web server automatically recognizes only the visitor’s IP address, but not the email address, unless the visitor volunteers their email address to us by filling out a web form.
We electronically collect the email addresses of those who complete online web forms and sign up for our newsletter.
We aggregate information on what pages and other resources users access or visit, and information volunteered by the user, such as survey information, web form content and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, used to notify users about updates to our website and used by us to contact users for marketing purposes targeted to users’ specific needs.
If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by responding to any system email by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. This will remove your email address from our databases and website. This also includes removal from newsletter and other mailings associated with Karen Falkenspence and Opening and Enlightening.
We respect your privacy. We do not share or rent our email or mailing list information with other companies or marketers. We disclaim responsibility for accidental or intentional misuse of information by ourselves or any 3rd party. Also we may disclose information when we are legally compelled to do so or to protect site owner’s rights.
If you supply us with your address you may receive periodic mailings from us with information about new products and services. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by responding to the unsubscribe link included at the bottom of each system email.
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
https://www.openingandenlightening.com is a site operated by Karen Falkenspence of Opening and Enlightening (“we” or “us”). Our email address is email@example.com.
We allow access to our site on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change our site at any time and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or if the content is changed or out of date.
It is your responsibility that anyone who accesses our site through your internet connection is aware of these terms and complies with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without a license from us or our licensors. You may not reproduce it in any format (including another website) any part of our site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.
If, in our opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must either return or destroy (as required by us) and copies of the materials that you have made.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION AND LINKS
The contents of our site (including links to other sites and resources provided by third parties) are for information only, and we shall not be liable for any use of, or reliance on, such materials. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page only if you have first obtained our written consent and provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permissions without notice.
The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with our Acceptable Use Policy and must be owned by you.
You must not link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENSES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technology harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offense and your right to use our site will cease immediately and we will report your actions to the relevant authorities.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
Any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site shall be under jurisdiction exclusively by the laws of the Province of British Columbia.